The current version of Microsoft Teams does not load virtual camera devices on macOS 10.14 or macOS 10.15. We are hoping that Microsoft will fix this in an update.
There are two options to work around this issue:
Option 1: Use An Old Older Version of Teams
Delete the Teams app and re-download an older version of MS Teams.
Option 2: Remove Teams Code Signature
Removing Team's code signature is another way to re-enable virtual cameras. To do this:
1) Ensure that you have the latest version of Microsoft Teams, by picking Check for Update from the menu in the top right corner of the Teams window.
2) Once you've assured that you are up to date, completely quit Teams.
3) Open the Terminal app, found in Applications → Utilities.
4) Copy and paste this command into Terminal and press return:
sudo codesign --remove-signature "/Applications/Microsoft Teams.app/Contents/Frameworks/Microsoft Teams Helper (Renderer).app"
5) It will prompt for your Mac's admin password. Note that you will not see anything happens when you type it. Press return.
6) Re-open Teams.
Still Not Showing Up?
If you've done the steps above and still nothing, follow these instructions to Update XCode Command Line Tools.