If you want to bring Ecamm Live's virtual camera (a Pro feature) into Google Meet, you simply need to follow the steps below.
- Launch Ecamm Live.
- Install and turn on the Ecamm Live Virtual Camera. You'll find the virtual camera in the Output menu. Go to Virtual Cam and then check on. If you haven't installed the Virtual Cam yet, go through that process first. Please note: you need to be running Ecamm Live Pro in order to have access to the virtual camera.
3. Once the Virtual Cam is on, minimize the Ecamm Live app and open your internet browser. If using Google Chrome, you'll need to be running the latest version (Chrome 80) in order for Virtual Cam to work.
If you just installed Virtual Cam for the first time you’ll need to quit and re-open Chrome.
4. Launch Google Meet.
5. In the bottom right-hand corner of your video, you'll see three small dots. Click that to launch the Google Meet main menu.
6. Select Settings.
7. Toggle over to Video settings at the top.
8. Select "Ecamm Live Virtual Cam" from the menu.
You're ready to go!
Virtual Camera Still Not Showing Up?
If Virtual Camera is not showing up as expected, try these troubleshooting steps.