3/13/2020 - v3.4.3:
- Fixes an issue where a scene using screen sharing mode could become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue where a sound effect could stop when switching scenes.
- Other minor fixes.
2/28/2020 - v3.4.2:
- Fixes an where Twitch login didn't work.
2/14/2020 - v3.4.1:
- Fixes an issue where creating a YouTube broadcast could result in an error message.
- Adds a new Sound Effects window for playing sounds and music files.
- Adds the ability to assign sound/music to a Scene.
- Several changes to the YouTube integration's user interface to align with the new YouTube Studio terminology.
- Changes the user interface for scheduled lives, including adding an early start option, and removing Test/Preview mode.
- Adds fixed-length countdowns, stopwatch and clock options to the Countdown Overlay feature.
- Adds an auto-next-scene option for countdowns.
- Adds the ability to automatically end a broadcast when a movie ends.
- Adds Latency and Made for Kids settings for YouTube broadcasts.
- Adds a Blank Source mode.
- Includes an updated Elgato Stream Deck plugin with new keys for hiding the last comment overlay and stopping the current sound effect.
- The Add to Broadcast button in the Comments & Reactions window will now change to Remove from Broadcast once a comment has been added.
- Sounds from widget overlays will now be including in the broadcast.
- Overlay groups will now fade when showing or hiding.
- Ecamm Live's Facebook Page crossposting settings will now be used when creating a scheduled live in Ecamm.
- Widget overlays now have an editable title.
- Other minor fixes.
2/10/2020 - v3.3.8:
- Fixes an issue where Facebook login may not work.
2/4/2020 - v3.3.7:
- Fixes an issue where Facebook login may not work.
- Fixes an issue where Skype guest audio may not be included in the broadcast.
- Fixes an issue where the framerate may be lower than expected when using 25 FPS mode.
1/27/20 - v3.3.6:
- Fixes a crash issue using the NDI Output feature.
- Fixes an issue where YouTube Superchats may not be highlighted in the Comments & Reactions window.
1/24/20 - v3.3.5:
- Fixes a crash issue when changing audio devices.
- Fixes an issue that could reduce image video quality.
- Other minor fixes.
1/9/20 - v3.3.4:
- Adds support for the Canon EOS M200.
- Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live integration with Skype Call Recorder may not work.
- Fixes an issue changing scenes when using transparent picture-in-picture mode.
- Other minor fixes.
1/2/20 - v3.3.3:
- Fixes an issue that could cause audio problems when echo cancellation was used with the built-in microphone.
- Fixes an issue where audio levels could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue where the video de-interlacing feature did not work.
- Fixes an issue where the Blackmagic ATEM Mini did not show up as an audio device.
1/2/20 - v3.3.2:
- Fixes a crash issue streaming to YouTube.
12/31/19 - v3.3.1:
- Fixes an issue where audio from a connected iOS device was not in stereo.
- Fixes an issue where audio warnings about Skype may not show up properly.
- Fixes an issue with sharing a specific app window did not work properly when the window's name changed.
- Fixes an issue where Skype audio levels did not show up until a call begins.
- Fixes an issue connecting to certain RTMP ingests using the Custom Stream Key feature.
- Fixes an issue where a gamma adjustment was applied to video file playback.
- Fixes an issue where cameras that do not support 720p or 1080p may not run at their highest available resolution.
- Periscope Super Hearts will now only show up in the main window rather than showing up as comments.
- Other minor fixes.
12/19/19 - v3.3:
- Adds support for using videos for Green Screen backdrops.
- Adds a frame rate selector to the Stream preferences, including 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60 FPS modes.
- Adds white flash, swipe, cross zoom, light rays, ripple and copy machine transition effects.
- Adds brightness, temperature, tint, saturation, and gamma adjustment sliders to the Camera Effects window.
- Adds a Manual Focus option (for supported webcams) to the Camera Options section of the Camera Effects window.
- Camera resolution and frame rate are now configured automatically based on the stream size and frame rate.
- Adds a setting to automatically hide comment overlays after a specified number of seconds.
- Adds audio warnings to the Sound Levels window to detect and prevent common audio issues.
- Adds an option to automatically transition to the next Scene when a video file ends.
- Adds in-app customer support chat to the Help menu.
- Adds a checkbox option for more efficient screen sharing when sharing an entire display.
- Positioning an overlay will now automatically snap to the center and a margin area.
- Adds the ability to apply a color grading LUT to the Camera Effects window. (Pro only.)
- Crop Split Screen is now a Scene option rather than a global setting.
- Ecamm Live will now end recordings before disk space runs out.
- Updates Newtek® NDI support to version 4.
- Adds two new pre-loaded Green Screen background images.
- Periscope Super Hearts are now displayed in the main window instead of the Comments & Reactions window.
- Other minor fixes.
12/14/19 - v3.2.6:
- Fixes an issue where the Canon DSLR direct USB connection did not work in macOS 10.15.2.
12/2/19 - v3.2.5:
- Fixes an issue that could lead to a crash when using the Pause button in Record Only mode.
- Other minor fixes.
11/20/19 - v3.2.4:
- Adds an option to change the current YouTube account to the Ecamm Live menu.
- Overlay folder groups can now be selected when setting up a Show/Hide Overlay key in the Elgato Stream Deck settings.
- Fixes an issue where the wrong display could be used for the Video Monitor feature when more than one additional external display or Apple TV is connected.
- Fixes an issue where comment names could disappear after a second while streaming to a Facebook Group.
- Includes a new version of System Audio plugin to fix an issue where activating it could mute the system volume.
- Includes a new version of the Elgato Stream Deck plugin (1.8) to fix an issue with setting up a Show/Hide Overlay key.
- Fixes an issue that could cause a broadcast to end when an internet connection issue causes the stream to stop.
- Fixes an issue that could lead to a recording error after using the Pause button in Record Only mode.
- Fixes an issue where YouTube login may not work.
- Fixes an issue where the Facebook location map search no longer worked.
- Fixes an issue where Echo Cancellation may not activate properly.
- Other minor fixes.
10/23/19 - v3.2.3:
- Adds support for connecting the Canon EOS 90D, EOS 250D and EOS 1500D via USB.
- Audio inputs will now be named uniquely in the audio input list when two or more devices have the same name.
- Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live may not prompt to install the latest Elgato Stream Deck plugin.
- Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live could malfunction when an Ecamm server is unreachable.
- Fixes an issue where the app may not open when an older version of EpocCam is installed in macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Other minor fixes.
10/9/19 - v3.2.2:
- Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live could freeze up on launch if the EpocCam plugin is installed.
- Other minor fixes.
9/20/19 - v3.2.1:
- Fixes an issue with text alignment of newly created text overlays.
- Fixes an issue where the Zoom & Pan controls in the Camera Effects window may not show up properly when switching to certain devices.
- Fixes an issue with changing text overlay font color when there's no selection.
- Includes an updated Elgato Stream Deck plugin:
- Fixes an issue where the plugin may not connect to Ecamm Live.
- Fixes an issue where the Run Scene action did not always show the correct Scene thumbnail.
- Includes a default profile for Ecamm Live.
- Fixes an issue where recordings may begin with a frozen image.
- Fixes a reported crash issue.
- Other minor fixes.
9/4/19 - v3.2:
- Adds an Elgato Stream Deck plugin.
- Adds support for broadcasting in 1440p and 4K. (Requires Ecamm Live Pro plan.)
- Adds device name labels to the camera switcher.
- Adds an option in Camera Effects to designate a default camera.
- Adds a checkbox in Camera Effects to enable maximum resolution for 1080p and 4K webcams. (Only present if multiple resolutions are available.)
- Adds support for Streamlabs widget overlays. (Requires Ecamm Live Pro plan and macOS 10.13 or newer.)
- The audio level meters in the Sound Levels window will now show individual levels for left and right stereo channels.
- Adds a visual indicator to the main window when the Mic Delay setting is activated.
- The Comments & Reactions window will now show comments as unavailable when streaming to a Facebook Profile in Friends-Only mode.
- Adds a button in the main window to show and hide the Comments & Reactions window.
- Adds a transparent background option for PDF overlays.
- The shape of the picture-in-picture window will now be set automatically when displaying an iOS device.
- Skype guest audio will now be muted when microphone audio is muted automatically during video playback.
- Adds a checkbox to disable the animated Emoji reactions in the Comments & Reactions window.
- A Skype NDI camera source will now show up when Skype is open (even when no call is active.)
- The Skype NDI "Active Caller" input will now only show up during a multi-person Skype call.
- Fixes a crash issues after using the YouTube upload feature.
- Fixes an issue where camera frame rate could be low with certain webcams in low light conditions.
- The option to delete a Facebook post to a Profile or Group is no longer offered, as it did not work due to a Facebook API change.
- Fixes an issue where an Ecamm Live local recording could begin with a video glitch in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where logging into Facebook could fail with an error message.
- Fixes an issue where using the Pause button in Record Only mode could cause audio to become unsynced.
- Fixes an issue where video from a Canon DSLR connected via USB would be pillarboxed when shown in certain multi-camera layouts.
- Fixes an issue where the stereo audio input checkbox didn't work for devices with more than two input channels.
- Animated overlays are now included when exporting a Scene to a file.
- Fixes an issue where the mouse cursor could show up in the wrong spot during screen sharing.
- The macOS Hardened Runtime is now enabled for macOS 10.15 Catalina friendliness.
- Other minor fixes.
7/15/19 - v3.1.5:
- Includes an updated version of the System Audio plugin that fixes an issue where System Audio could use excessive memory.
- Other minor fixes.
7/6/19 - v3.1.4:
Fixes a performance issue when using a Canon DSLR vis USB. Other minor fixes.
6/25/19 - v3.1.3:
Adds support for connecting the Canon EOS 200D II. Fixes an issue where Facebook comments could stop showing up during a broadcast. Fixes an issue where a YouTube scheduled event would not be selected in the menu after being created. Fixes an issue where a comment overlay’s styles would not be preserved. Fixes an issue where the image quality of a Facebook scheduled live preview image was reduced. Other minor fixes.
6/16/19 - v3.1.2: Adds support for additional Canon DSLR cameras including the Canon EOS R and Canon EOS RP. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
6/3/19 - v3.1.1: Fixes an issue with going live after scheduling a Facebook or YouTube broadcast. Other minor fixes.
5/29/19 - v3.1: Adds native support for connecting a Canon DSLR via USB. (No need for Camera Live.) Support for multiple simultaneous Canon DSLRs via USB. Adds zoom, pan and mirror controls to the Camera Effects window. Adds a de-interlacing option to the Camera Effects window. Adds automatic de-interlacing when using Blackmagic encoders. Enlarging the Comments & Reactions window will now enlarge the size of the comment text. Adds support for adding a secondary audio input in the Sound Levels window. Adds an audio play-through option when an iOS device is connected as a secondary audio input. Adds support for broadcasting in stereo. Brings back support for in-app Restream.io comments. Adds support for Restream.io viewer count. Adds support for streaming to YouTube’s “Stream Now” page. Adds a menu item and keyboard shortcut for accessing YouTube’s live dashboard. Adds a preference setting to display the PIP above the overlays. Adds an audio delay slider in the Audio preferences. Adds a checkbox in the Audio preferences to map mic channel 1 and 2 to left and right stereo. Includes optimizations and fixes to Facebook comment processing. The Preview button is now called Test. Screen-sharing mode will no longer broadcast the mouse cursor when Ecamm Live is in the foreground. Brings back the Mic menu, which was removed in v3.0. The Mac’s built-in speakers are no longer listed as an option for audio monitoring. Includes a new version of the virtual camera plugin. Includes a new version of the Ecamm System Audio plugin. Audio will now fade out when the video fades to black at the end of a broadcast. Movie audio will now fade out when switching away from video playback. Adds support for login and password for stream keys (For Dacast support.) Fixes an issue where promoted comments could show up smaller. Fixes an issue where the stream could be interrupted when switching Scenes. Fixes an issue where cancelled schedule live videos could be listed in Ecamm. Fixes an issue where an ambient Facebook broadcast could stop. Fixes a crash during YouTube movie upload. Fixes an issue where a scheduling live video on a business Page may not show up in Ecamm Live. Fixes an issue with green screen background appearance. Fixes an issue where the utility windows would show up in all Desktop Spaces even when not live. Ecamm Live will now warn about old versions of the Call Recorder for Skype plugin. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
3/25/19 - v3.0.2: Fixes an issue introduced in v3.0.1 with using audio from certain devices, including Blackmagic capture devices. Fixes an issue where the display could sleep or the screen saver could activate during a broadcast. Fixes a crash issue. Other minor fixes.
3/18/19 - v3.0.1: Fixes an issue where HDV cameras didn’t work properly. Fixes an issue with setting up Scenes for sharing a secondary display. Fixes for reported crash issues. Other minor fixes.
3/1/19 - v3.0: Adds a virtual webcam output.(Pro version only.) iOS devices connected via USB will now show up as a camera input. Adds support for direct video output to a secondary display or AirPlay device.(Pro version only.) Adds support for direct audio output. (Pro version only.) Add support for NewTek NDI output. (Pro version only.) Adds the ability to add a picture-in-picture when in Camera source mode. Adds a pause button to Record-Only mode. Adds a preferences window. Adds several screen sharing options in the preferences window, including hiding the desktop picture, hiding desktop icons, hiding the cursor, resizing the cursor, and increasing the frame rate. Adds buttons in the camera switcher for adding and removing camera inputs. Adds support for Facebook Business Page automatic cross-posting. (Pro version only.) Adds support for adding PDF files as overlays. Adds a Finish button to the floating control window. Ecamm Live will no longer broadcast system audio when the Mac system volume is muted. Improves performance when using Blackmagic and NDI inputs. Includes a new algorithm for stream buffering for better performance with slow and intermittent internet connections. Audio inputs can now be muted based on Scenes. Ecamm Live now uses the macOS Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL. Adds support for NewBlue Titler graphics via NDI. Adds options for Show All Utility Windows, Hide All Utility Windows and Arrange All Windows to the Window menu. Adds an option to decide whether utility windows float on top of all other windows when live. Adds an option in the Options menu to always broadcast system audio. Adds Notification Center notifications for audio input changes, automatic bit-rate changes, Periscope Super Hearts, and YouTube Super Chats. The camera switcher now includes a menu with options to Select All and Swap Cameras. Adds an outline and visual drag handles when the mouse moves over overlays. Text overlay width can now be adjusted beyond the width of the text. The text overlay color panel is now a floating window with access to all color selection modes, including hex color codes. The picture-in-picture window will now fade in and out when in screen sharing mode. When ending a YouTube broadcast, Ecamm Live will now wait a few seconds, to avoid the end getting cut off. The picture-in-picture shape settings can now be accessed by right-clicking or control-clicking on the PIP window. Adds the option for a fade transition when changing Scenes or source modes.
2/4/19 - v2.3.11: Fixes a crash when quitting the app. Fixes an issue with Facebook data expiration. Fixes an issue with Facebook Live scheduling. Other minor fixes.
1/28/19 - v2.3.10: Fixes an issue with multi-person Skype call audio when NDI is turned on. Fixes an issue where comment profile photos may be missing when streaming to a Page timeline. Fixes an issue where comments may not show up when streaming to a Page timeline. Fixes an issue where Periscope login may not work. Fixes an issue with logging into Facebook. Adds support for Facebook’s 90-day data expiration policy. Fixes an issue where the floating control window size wasn’t remembered. Other minor fixes.
12/19/18 - v2.3.9: Fixes a reported crash issue when streaming to YouTube.
12/12/18 - v2.3.8: Fixes an issue where completed Facebook broadcasts to Groups continued to show up as “In Progress” in Ecamm Live’s scheduling menu. Fixes a reported crash issue when streaming to YouTube. Fixes an issue where a scheduled Facebook broadcast may not become live automatically. Fixes an issue with changing the Stream Size setting to 1080p when using a non-Retina display. Other minor fixes.
11/21/18 - v2.3.7: Fixes an issue with using HDV camera sources. Fixes a possible crash when YouTube Super Chats are received. Fixes for other minor issues reported in v2.3.6.
11/6/18 - v2.3.6: Adds support for the Snap Camera virtual camera app. The "Post to" menu will now only list Groups associated with the selected Business Page. Includes updates and fixes to the YouTube API. Fixes for three reported app crash issues.
10/29/18 - v2.3.5: Fixes an issue where live broadcasts scheduled in Facebook Groups were not listed in Ecamm Live's scheduling menu.
10/24/18 - v2.3.4: Adds messages prompting to enable camera and microphone access on macOS 10.14 Mojave if a user denied access. Fixes an issue where grayscale PNG files would not show up as overlays. Fixes a crash with CamTwist. Other minor fixes.
10/10/18 - v2.3.3: Ecamm Live will now accept additional video formats for movie overlays, including Apple Animation and PNG movies. Movie overlays can now be added by dragging them into the main window. Fixes some user interface issues in macOS 10.14 Mojave. Fixes an issue where comment names and photos may not show up when posting to a Page-linked Group as the linked Page. Other minor fixes.
9/10/18 - v2.3.2: Works around an issue with macOS 10.14 (Mojave) beta where video from the built-in webcam of some Macs does not work properly. Fixes an issue where Skype audio could be missing from the broadcast. Fixes an issue where the YouTube video description is missing. Hyperlinks pasted into the text overlay editing window will no longer be blue and underlined. Fixes an issue where Overlay groups in the “Show in All Scenes” section disappeared when switching Scenes.
8/24/18 - v2.3.1: Minor fixes.
8/21/18 - v2.3: Adds support for broadcasting system audio while in screen sharing mode. Adds native Twitch integration including chat comments and emoticons. Adds support for broadcasting to Restream.io, including support for Restream's aggregated chat feature. Adds support for broadcasting to Switchboard Cloud. Ecamm Live will now display all Facebook comments. Comments on a Facebook Group broadcast will be shown without the associated viewer name, unless viewers have granted Ecamm Live permission to see their name. Adds support for providing viewers with a link to grant Ecamm Live permission to see their name on Group comments. Adds support for using a movie file as an overlay, including Apple ProRes 4444 formatted movies with transparency. Adds support for NDI video input devices such as the NDICam mobile app. Comment overlay position will now persist across Scenes. Adds support for applying a separate font style and color to the commenter's name in comment overlays. Adds support for Periscope Super Hearts. YouTube Super Chats will now show up highlighted. The app will now ask before ending a broadcast with the Finish button. A warning message is displayed when a stream starts with the Facebook Ambient option. Adds an option for non-cropped split-screen mode. Adds the ability to lock overlays. Adds onscreen notifications when Pericope viewers join a chat. Overlays will now fade when added, hidden, or shown. Adds the option to automatically fade to black at the end of a broadcast. Adds the ability to right-click or control-click an overlay to change settings. Two-way and three-way split-screen mode will now stack vertically when using a tall stream aspect. Adds buttons to access the YouTube settings and live control room after scheduling a YouTube broadcast. Power saver mode will now wait 15 second before activating. Fixes various issues with comment overlay size and position. Fixes an issue where a scheduled YouTube broadcast may not change to a live broadcast. Other minor fixes.
8/14/18 - v2.2.6: Fixes various issues with posting and scheduling to Groups. Fixes a compatibility issue with the Blackmagic Intensity Extreme.
7/27/18 - v2.2.5: Facebook Groups will now be listed when posting as a Page. Fixes an error when scheduling a post to a Facebook Group. Fixes an issue where the automatic updater did not work for some users.
7/23/18 - v2.2.4: Fixes an issue in v2.2.3 where the "Post to" menu may not show up.
7/23/18 - v2.2.3: Adds compatiblity with Facebook's new third-party app permissions.
7/16/18 - v2.2.2: Fixes an issue that could cause the stream to disconnect. Fixes an issue where some windows did not show up in screen sharing mode. Fixes an issue that could prevent a scheduled YouTube video from transitioning to live status. Fixes an issue where the YouTube upload feature may not show a message when finished. Fixes an issue where the option to send the last recording to YouTube was not available in Record Only mode. Fixes for a reported crash issue. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
5/30/18 - v2.2.1: Adds an option for higher quality audio. The contents of the stream key field is now visible when entering a custom stream key. The Sound Levels window will now float above other apps during a broadcast. Fixes an issue where using Ecamm Live to schedule a broadcast to a Page could time out. Fixes an issue that could cause the Ecamm Live window to flicker. Fixes an issue where an empty overlay group could not be dragged. Fixes an issue with logging into Facebook when two-factor authentication is required in Business Manager but not required for the user's account. Fixes an issue where the location tagging button didn't work when scheduling a Facebook broadcast. Fixes an issue where a scheduled Facebook broadcast to a Page-linked Group may not start. Fixes an issue where the "Post to" menu may not show up when posting to a Facebook Profile. Improves validation of the recording save location, including disallowing the Google Drive Stream volume. Other minor fixes.
5/15/18 - v2.2: Adds native support for streaming to YouTube Live and Periscope, including comments, reactions and audience count. Adds the ability to stream to a Page-linked Group as the Page. Adds animated reactions in the Comments & Reactions window. Adds the ability to lock Scenes. Fixes an issue where some audio interfaces did not work properly. Other minor fixes.
4/4/18 - v2.1.3: Fixes a crash issue caused by Facebook's April 4th platform changes.
4/4/18 - v2.1.2: Fixes an critical issue caused by Facebook's April 4th platform changes that prevented the app from working. Fixes an issue where certain audio input devices would not work. Fixes a crash issue on Macs with no microphone connected. Fixes an issue where the Post As menu wouldn’t show up for some Page-linked Groups. Fixes an issue with login when the Facebook Platform is disabled. Other minor fixes.
3/20/18 - v2.1.1: Adds text alignment buttons to the text overlay window. Adds support for using an aggregate device for an audio input. Brings back the "Post As" menu for Page-linked Groups. Automatically excludes certain virtual cameras from the camera switcher by default. Allows both option-return and shift-return for adding newlines in the scheduling and overlay editing text fields. Fixes an issue with using a Blackmagic device on a Mac with no built-in microphone. Fixes an issue where certain requests to Facebook could time out. Fixes an issue where 1080 resolution was not offered for Mac Pro and iMac Pro users. Other minor fixes.
3/7/18 - v2.1: Adds stream size options (including 1080p) to the Options menu. Adds an option to change the stream aspect ratio to the Options menu. Adds an option to change the picture-in-picture shape to a square or circle. Adds an option to just record without streaming. Adds the ability to provide a post title. Adds an option to post to Page-linked Groups and Page-hosted Events as the Page rather than as a user. Adds a text field in the Comments & Reactions window for adding new comments. (Pages only.) Comments and reaction will now show up quicker in Ecamm Live’s Comments window. Adds the ability to select, rearrange or delete more than one item at a time in the Overlays and Scenes windows. Adds the ability to import and export Scenes and groups of Scenes to a file. Adds a contextual close button and edit button on overlays. Adds the ability to resize overlays by dragging from the bottom-right corner. Adds support for broadcasting with a 360-degree camera such as the Ricoh Theta S. Adds zoom buttons to the screen sharing controls. The custom stream key feature is now available without logging into Facebook. The “Loop Video Files” setting is now part of the current Scene. Adds a checkbox to “Crop to Fill” when sharing the entire screen. Fixes an issue where a promoted comment position or font size could shift. Other minor fixes.
1/22/18 - v2.0.2: Works around an issue with Facebook that could prevent scheduled lives from showing up in Ecamm Live's scheduling menu. Fixes an issue introduced in v2.0.1 that could cause issues with some third-party cameras. Adds support for future changes to Facebook login. Fixes an issue with adding non-animated GIF overlays. Other minor fixes.
1/5/2018 - v2.0.1: Minor fixes.
12/18/17 - v2.0: Adds integration with Skype for live video interviews. (Requires Ecamm Call Recorder.) Adds support for saved scenes. Adds a camera switcher for live camera switching and split-screens. Adds support for streaming using an RTMP stream key. Adds a new floating window for monitoring and adjusting sound levels. Adds a new floating window for viewing comments and reactions. Adds a new floating window for managing overlays and overlay groups. Adds support for liking comments. (Pages only.) Adds support for promoting comments to onscreen overlays. Adds countdown clock overlays. Adds support for text overlay background colors. Adds an option to resume the current movie in the Movie source mode. Adds a button to turn on and off microphone audio while playing a movie. Ecamm Live will now create a text file in SubRip caption (.SRT) format containing the live video's comments. The last selected mic will now be remembered after it has been unplugged and reconnected. Fixes an issue where the selected microphone could change during a broadcast. Fixes an issue that could cause an audio glitch when movie playback begins. Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live could become the default viewer for certain file extensions.
9/11/17 - v1.2.3: Fixes a UI display issue in macOS High Sierra. Movie auto-play will now begin playback when streaming starts while in movie mode. Fixes an issue with switching to the movie source mode when the "Animate Transitions" option is turned off. Fixes an occasional flicker when switching away from screen sharing source mode. Fixes possible crash when connecting via a captive wifi network. Other minor changes.
8/31/17 - v1.2.2: Adds a function to upload a recorded broadcast to YouTube. Adds the ability to stream to Facebook Groups that you don’t manage. Adds the ability to stream to Facebook Events. Fixes an issue where Blackmagic Web Presenter would not show up as a camera. Fixes an issue where Blackmagic devices may not turn back on after being paused by Ecamm Live’s power save mode. Adds a warning when hardware accelerated video encoding is not available. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
7/18/17 - v1.2.1: Fixes various minor issues introduced in v1.2.
7/11/17 - v1.2: Adds automatic local video recording. Adds support for using a Canon DSLR for video via Camera Live Adds an ending screen with the option to view or delete a new post. Restores the ability to use other microphones when using a Blackmagic Design capture device for video. Adds support for adding a Sponsor ID for branded content posts. Adds the ability to paste in overlays. Adds a setting to toggle secure connection (SSL) mode. Adds support for Syphon inputs. Adds improvements to the login process. Fixes an issue with camera aspect ratio on Macs with an 848x480 FaceTime camera. Fixes an issue where an overlay location could change after being hidden.
6/8/17 - v1.1.1: Fixes an issue with using a Blackmagic Design capture device. Adds support for properly displaying Pages with multiple Locations. Other minor fixes.
5/31/17 - v1.1: Adds support for scheduling live videos. Adds enhanced screen sharing with a control window and single app mode. Adds location tagging. Adds support for Blackmagic video capture devices. Fixes an issue with iPhone video orientation. Fixes an issue with HDV input support. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
5/2/17 - v1.0.4: Adds a new button for quick access to overlays in the main window.Changes resize and zoom gestures for non-trackpad users. Adds support for older Macs without hardware-based video acceleration. Fixes an issue with the mouse cursor position when sharing the screen. Fixes an issue where pre-recorded videos may not play properly. Fixes an issue where the Copy Embed URL features may not work. Other minor fixes.
4/25/17 - v1.0.3: Fixes an issue where Ecamm Live could stop displaying comments and reactions. Other minor fixes.
v1.0.2: Adds support for posting to Facebook Groups you manage. Adds the ability to create a multi-line post description. Adds a low-bandwidth mode for streaming with lower internet speeds. Adds support for HDV cameras. Adds support for Macs with no camera connected.
v1.0.1: Fixes an issue with screen sharing on certain Macs.