Here are some quick steps to run Zoom in your web browser rather than using the Mac app.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Chrome for Mac.
- Start or schedule a meeting on Zoom's website. Upon starting the meeting, you will see a prompt to open the Zoom app. Click Cancel on this prompt.
3. Then click the link click here at the bottom of the screen.
4. It will prompt you again to open the app. Again, click Cancel, and you'll see a small link show up at the bottom of the window to start from your browser. Click this to start the meeting in your browser.
5. Once Zoom launches in your browser, you'll just need to select Ecamm Live virtual camera as the camera source in the bottom left hand corner.