Important Note: Ensure that you have the latest version of Zoom, as some earlier versions did not work with virtual cameras.
Zoom is an easy-to-use cross-platform video conferencing solution. There are two ways that you can use Ecamm Live to enhance your Zoom chats.
Ecamm Live's Virtual Camera feature allows you to send the output of Ecamm Live to most any app on your Mac, including Zoom. This gives your Zoom call some great super-powers:
- Use your Canon DSLR as a camera source.
- Use Ecamm Live's Green Screen feature.
- Easily switch between multiple cameras.
- Add images, logos and text overlays.
- Play pre-recorded videos.
- Use Loopback to create a virtual microphone.
Simply follow these steps to turn on Virtual Camera, and then pick Ecamm Live Virtual Camera in Zoom's Video Settings.
If Ecamm Live's Virtual Camera isn't showing up there, follow these troubleshooting steps.