- A Mac
- A microphone (All Macs other than Mac Mini have a built-in microphone.)
- A compatible video camera (including built-in webcams)
- macOS 10.12 or newer (we do not have an older version available for older Mac OS versions).
- An internet connection with an upload speed of at least 1 Mbps.4 Mbps is required for HD quality.
- A Mac with hardware-accelerated video encoding (most Macs manufactured after 2010).
- To broadcast to streaming services, you must have an account with that service.
- To host using Interview mode, we recommend an iMac or MacBook Pro manufactured in 2015 or newer, and at least a 10 Mbps internet connection.
Ecamm Live is only compatible with Macs. We do not have plans to develop a Windows, iPad or iPhone version at this time.
Check out our blog post, Mac Live Streaming Specs: Everything You Need to Know.