On some systems, Call Recorder's installer cannot make the necessary changes to Skype in order to allow Call Recorder to run.
If you've already followed the steps to Update Call Recorder, and it's still not showing up, carefully follow the 5 steps below:
- Open Terminal (in Application/Utilities)
- Copy and paste this command and press return:
sudo xcode-select --install
3. Follow the prompts to enter your computer's admin password. You won't see your password as you type it. Press return when done entering the password.
NOTE: If this command gives an error message about "command line tools are already installed", copy and paste this command and then press return:
sudo xcode-select --switch /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools
4. Copy and paste this command and press return:
sudo xcode-select --reset
NOTE: You will not see any message if the commands have been executed correctly.
5. Then, be sure to run the Call Recorder installer again.