Ecamm Live will automatically list Pages for which you have Admin role. Ensure that you are an Admin for a Page you are planning to go live to. Pages are listed in Ecamm Lives Post as menu in the bottom right-hand corner of the main window.
Ecamm Live will automatically list Groups for which you have Admin role, and also any groups you belong to where an Admin user has added Ecamm Live to the Group's list of apps. Group are listed in Ecamm Live's Post to menu in the bottom right-hand corner of the main window, just below the Post as menu.
To stream to a Group linked to a business Page, first pick the Page from the Post as menu. You'll then see the Page's linked Groups listed in the Post to menu.
Before a Group can be used with Ecamm Live, an Admin must add Ecamm Live to the Group's app list. To do this:
- Go to your Group on Facebook.
- Pick Settings in the left-hand side bar.
- In the settings, scroll down to the Advanced Settings and click the pencil icon beside the word Apps.
- Click the blue Add Apps button.
- Search for Ecamm Live in the list of apps and click on it.
- Click the blue Add button.
The Group Admin will only have to do this once per Group. Once enabled, all Group members will see Ecamm Live listed in Ecamm Live’s Post to menu.